Tips & Best Practices for Family Entertainment Centers
My Top 5 Social Media Influencers
I have to say I have one of the best jobs in the world! I get to be on social media for a large portion of my day and get paid for it! But to do that and be good at it I have to spend a lot of time learning. I’m always amazed by how much social media changes on a daily basis! For instance, this week Google announced that it was breaking Google+ apart. No matter how much I really liked Google+, I just didn’t spend enough time there and now it is all changing. There isn’t a day that goes by that someone isn’t changing their TOS (Terms of Service), adding a new feature, changing an algorithm, or that one blogger is saying one thing and then another argues the opposite. It can be so confusing. So today I really wanted to share with you the top 5 blogs I follow. These are people that I believe are there to HELP you grow your social media presence, not just tell you what you are doing wrong without offering solutions.
- Social Media Examiner – This is definitely one of my go to blogs! They pull in great content from so many different influencers in the social sphere and cover everything from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, to Pinterest and more! If you haven’t attended one of their summits you should! I have attended online for the past two years and there is just so much great content!
- Mari Smith – She is absolutely your go to for Facebook. She is a great thought leader and she even helps sort through other Facebook influencers’ content and shares it. She, too, offers great online classes that can help you get your feet wet.
- Kim Garst – There is something about her, she seems like your best friend. Kim gives some of the best tips about all social media channels, how to improve engagement, and how to convert social media efforts into sales.
- Post Planner – What is there not to like? They are so much like TrainerTainment – they believe in having fun, and achieving serious results. What can I say, I’m a sucker when people regularly use words like Amaze-Balls! They are really excited about social media and what companies can do.
- Jenn’s Trends – Lastly, Jenn’s Trends, whose specialty is Instagram (I love Instagram because I’m such a visual person). She offers great insight on how to use Instagram for business and how to engage your audience.
So there you have it, my top five I like to follow. I’ll give you a little secret; I use Feedly to have everything filter to one place instead of getting tons of emails or having to go to each of their blogs. But spend some time each day reading what they have to say, they are the best in social media for a reason. I would love to hear who you follow and what tips have really worked for you! Click here and share with us on Facebook. Don’t forget to follow us and engage with us on one of our social media channels too.