In addition to all the great first quarter promos, here are some tips to help you start 2022 with a bang!
It’s time to review and clean up your marketing and set yourself up for success!
- Make sure your marketing is fresh. Review your collateral, give it a fresh re-do. Even the same info can look appealing if presented in a new format. Make sure to leave white space, and when in doubt, less is more.
- Review your pricing structure and simplify it for your guests. This is the time to make changes or corrections to your pricing.
- Review your website! Make sure that it is an extension of your marketing collateral. Does it look fun? Does it show people having fun? Does it have typos? Is it dull? You don’t need a brand new one? Just review it and make changes that will make it easy for your guests to navigate. Don’t bury important information. Do a heat map, and make sure you are studying the traffic.
- Don’t forget to do the same for social media. Make sure you have a consistent method of posting fun engaging posts. Make short videos, have your team as brand ambassadors or have a savvy social media influencer help with some fun posts. Try a new SM channel in 2022.
- Check out our 2022 Reach Calendar. It’s chock-full of holidays and fun “days” for your center.
First Quarter Promo/Events
- Start your Birthday Club with a Birthday Party! Host it for your center and for your Birthday Club guests! Throw a fun mock party!
- Encourage retail stores to have an event this month. Most did not get to have a holiday party!
- It’s National Pizza week. Do you sell pizza? Have some pizza promos/fun games/create your own pizza party!
- Don’t forget to start thinking of the Girls Scouts. They have their jamboree in March, so it’s a great time to reach out.
Show your guests some love.
- Start planning for Spring Break. Before you know it, it will be here. Call your day cares and promote some spring break packages.
- Plan a fun Valentine’s event for the kids; father/daughter or mother/son night, and do some fun giveaways.
- Don’t forget about a Superbowl event for the whole family!
- Did you know it’s Make a Friend Day on the 11th? Have fun with it. Host a social event for kids – or heck for adults. Lots of fun, single parent mixers as well.
- It’s Fat Tuesday! Have a party and celebrate.
- Spring Break starts this month. Make sure you are aware of the dates with your local schools. Set up a photo booth, prepare fun giveaways/contests. Bring on Spring!
- Call schools for field trips, start your summer planning, and make sure your summer camps know about your awesome packages.
- Prepare for Easter. Host an egg hunt, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny!
Hope you have a great first quarter. Please let us know what promotions or events you are planning for your center.
If you are interested in planning out 2022, don’t forget to purchase your 2022 Reach Calendar with all of these holidays, tips, and so much more! While you’re at it, get the Think Big 2022 Planner as well.