It’s difficult to teach a team member how to handle a difficult guest. It can be terrifying for a first time employee to face a mad mom. In this course the learner literally interacts with an angry guest. They will learn how to change that guest from a raving mad customer into a raving fan using the techniques that are taught in this entertaining course.
- Understand when a guest is too difficult and needs to be fired
- Learn about the effects of adrenaline and the fight or flight response.
- Learn 5 steps to empathetic listening.
- Understand how to use the EAR (empathize, assure, respect & resolve) Method.
- Obtain tips to calming your angry guests.
Dealing with a Difficult Guest